This portion of the Ghost of Tsushima information explains win standoffs each single time.
Tips on how to Win Standoff
- Begin by approaching a floor of enemies. You’ll be prompted to do a stand-off and you’ll choose in by urgent up on the d-pad.
- Maintain triangle and launch it when the enemy strikes to strike.
- Enemies will generally flinch as a substitute of absolutely shifting so you will have to observe rigorously however transfer rapidly. Ignore their higher our bodies; wait for his or her toes to maneuver and once they do let go of triangle.
It takes some follow however getting good at stand-offs can provide you an enormous benefit as you improve your stand-off abilities. Go to Strategies > Ghost > Standoff. Beneath are the upgrades out there:
- Standoff Streak: After a profitable standoff one other enemy will rush you. Wait till they assault and press Triangle or Sq. as they swing. Grants one further resolve if profitable.
- Improved Standoff Streak: After a profitable standoff two enemies will rush you. Wait till they assault and press Triangle or Sq. as they swing. Grants one further per profitable enemy strike.