Prayer Beads are integral gadgets inside Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. As soon as you have collected 4 of them, you possibly can improve each your vitality meter and posture meter at any Sculptor‘s Idol, making them extraordinarily useful.
They typically drop from Mini-Bosses however you too can discover them somewhere else. This is the place you could find them in every space.
- After first dropping down into the Sunken Valley, kill a pair of riflemen and look as much as the left for a ledge to climb as much as the tip of the ravine main again to the Ashina Outskirts. Look among the many stone pyramid graves to discover a Prayer Bead.
- Beating Snake Eyes Shirafuji: Beat this Mini-Boss to obtain a Prayer Bead
- Beating Long-arm Centipede Giraffe: Beat this Mini-Boss to obtain a Prayer Bead
- Within the Gun Fort Cave Shrine after beating the Mini-Boss, crawl below the flooring to discover a slender cave ravine, and grapple as much as a path on the precise to discover a ledge beneath the place a number of lesser Centipede assassins and Crawling Geckos are positioned – they guard a Prayer Bead.
- Defeat the Armored Warrior Mini-Boss guarding the bridge from the Shugendo to the Temple Grounds by knocking him over the sting.
- Defeat the Lengthy-Arm Centipede Sen’un within the constructing beneath the temple previous the Temple Grounds Sculptor‘s Idol.
- After getting the Mibu Respiratory Approach from defeating the boss of the Ashina Depths, return to the Temple Grounds and dive into the pond to discover a cave the place you could find a Prayer Bead held by a large Buddha statue.
- After defeating the Snake Eyes, enter the cave to the subsequent boss and look as much as the left for a path to grapple as much as. Crawl by way of the primary house after which look left once more to grapple up and wall-jump up a shaft to return up behind a big statue – and discover the Prayer Bead on its head.
- Defeat each the Headless Ape Boss and its mate to earn one Prayer Bead apiece
- Defeat Tojujiro the Glutton within the Hidden Forest to earn a Prayer Bead
- Defeat O’Rin of the Water previous the Water Mill within the Mibu Village to get a Prayer Bead
- Enter the Head Priest’s Temple previous the Water Mill by crawling below the home to discover a secret revolving door, and miss the again to grapple up into the attic the place you will discover a Prayer Bead
- With the Mibu Respiratory Approach, dive into the pond by the Mibu Village to discover a treasure chest with a Prayer Bead.
The next Prayer Beads could be earned solely after returning to Ashina Castle upon getting the Mortal Blade, Lotus of the Palace, and Shelter Stone.
- Defeat the Chained Ogre positioned beneath the Citadel’s Antechamber on the bottom ground.
- Defeat Lone Shadow Masanaga the Spear-Bearer positioned on the Nice Serpent Shrine on the fringe of the Sunken Valley.
- Defeat the Lone Shadow Vilehand that has taken up residence within the Ashina Castle‘s Higher Tower Dojo to earn a Prayer Bead.
The next Prayer Beads are solely accessible after defeating Owl on the Ashina Castle (Dusk), and embarking on the questline for the Purification Ending to unlock Hirata Estate (Owl’s Reminiscence) by utilizing Father’s Bell Allure.
- Defeat Lone Shadow Masanaga the Spear-Bearer (the second time) the place you beforehand discovered Owl within the Hirata Estate to earn a Prayer Bead.
- Defeat Juzou the Drunkard (the second time) together with the Lone Shadow, positioned in in Principal Corridor the place you discovered him final to earn one other Prayer Bead.
- Defeat the Sakura Bull of the Palace after getting by way of the Mibu Manor and going left from the Flower Viewing Stage again round to the entrance of the manor.
- Defeat the Okami Chief Shizu who guards the Nice Sakura in the midst of the Fountainhead Palace, which you have to assault from the again by going by way of Mibu Manor and the Flower Viewing Stage.
- Find an underwater chest within the giant canyon in the midst of the lake beneath the Nice Sakura, close to the Headless and a big carp skeleton.
The next Prayer Beads are solely accessible after clearing the Fountainhead Palace and getting the Divine Dragon‘s Tears from beating the Divine Dragon boss, and returning to the citadel.
- Defeat the red-eyes Ashina Elite miniboss beneath Isshin Ashina’s watchtower room to earn a Prayer Bead.
- Defeat the Sumo Wrestler miniboss on the Ashina Outskirts Wall – Stair by crossing the newly raised bridge from the Previous Grave.
- Defeat the Seven Ashina Spears that guards the stays of the Ashina Reservoir previous the Sculptor‘s Idol together with a Samurai General to earn the ultimate Prayer Bead.
Was this information useful?