The Area Elevator is nearer than you assume.
That’s the subject of a free webinar provided June 14-15 by the Worldwide Area Elevator Consortium (ISEC).
This on-line seminar could have 4 brief talks on the idea and the present planning and analysis to construct an area elevator for Earth. The webinar might be introduced twice over two days so you may choose the perfect time that works for you.
Register without spending a dime for one of many two on-line periods beneath as area is proscribed.
Register for Session 1 – Friday, June 14, 2019 from 4pm to 8pm PDT (8am to 12pm Sat June 15 Tokyo time zone)
Register for Session 2 – Saturday, June 15, 2019 from 9am to 1pm PDT (6pm to 10pm Central Europe time zone)
Right here is the deliberate agenda for every webinar:
- Introduction and Welcome by Dennis Wright/John Knapman (10 min)
- Area Elevators 101 by Pete Swan (45 min)
- Area Elevator Supplies with Concentrate on Graphene by Adrian Nixon (45 min)
- Tethers, Area Elevators and Particles by Jerome Pearson (45 min)
- Area Elevator Analysis by Dennis Wright/John Knapman (45 min)
- Q & A (questions from registrants submitted in the course of the webinar) (30 min)
- Closing by Dennis Wright/John Knapman (10 min)